If you’re new to WordPress then you may find the prospect of installing and setting everything up to be a little bit daunting! Not sure how to install WordPress, your theme, plugins, and configure everything?
Not to worry, we’re here to help! We have three comprehensive installation and setup services that will get your site off to a great start in no time at all! 🙂
Standard Setup – $195
The standard installation and setup service includes the following:
- Installation of WordPress.
- Creation and initialization of the database WordPress needs to store and retrieve information.
- Installation of your purchased theme.
- Installation of the core set of WPGO theme plugins that enable a whole range of fantastic features to supercharge your site!
- License key setup for your theme, and the core set of WPGO theme plugins – so you receive automatic update notifications as soon as they become available!
- Setup admin level user account for site access and management.
- Optional import of theme live demo content.
- Optional setup of live demo content to match your site to the theme live demo.
Note: This package doesn’t include setting up of any custom content, and is limited to one theme install only.
Pro Setup – $295
The pro installation and setup service includes all the standard setup features listed above plus the following:
- Setting up of a custom logo in the site header.
- SEO Plugin installation and configuration.
- Optional installation and activation of the sample child theme included with your theme purchase.
- Create a ‘dummy’ user profile with username ‘admin’, but with only a subscriber level access. This makes it harder to gain unauthorized access to your site via this commonly used WordPress admin account.
- Setup WordPress database backups to protect your data.
Deluxe Setup – $495
The custom installation and setup service includes all the pro setup features listed above plus the following:
- Importing of custom content (text, images, media) from your existing site (8 pages maximum).
- Optionally create contact form, sitemap, about us, and gallery pages.
- Create and configure custom menus for the top/main menu locations.
- Setting up of social media icon links (to Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Setting up of admin email in WordPress Settings > General.
- Create up to 6 custom sidebars for pages that need unique sidebars (no more than 4 widgets in each sidebar).
- Setup Google Analytics.
Note: If you have other setup requirements or just some queries about the standard or custom setup services above then please contact us for more information.